joi, 9 iulie 2009

gone with the wind...

i don't like feeling this way...so abandonned.but i guess it suits me right for trusting so much in the ones around me.at some points it's ok,but sometimes it just brings me down...you made some ireversible changes in me,i was kind of strong and pretty good at making people not fool me.but now...i just don't give a damn anymore...i stil write the story of a break-up,putting on paper tears,thoughts and memories,i just can't fight no more.
my eyes are getting dry,they don't have anymore tears for you...and if they don't have them for you,the rest can fuck off for real.
i don't know what to do,i'm confused...but still i'll try to be a little selfish for a change,see how that works out...as for you,just get the hell out of my mind,heart,soul and LIFE!!!

Niciun comentariu: