luni, 14 iunie 2010

No Need...

I'm finally there,i've found the truth,my truth,the only truth! Cause i'm there with me,myself and I. One person smiling for herself. I don't need nobody to tell how i'm suposed to be happy,what happiness is suposed to be. In fact,i don't really need to know. I'm not searching for nobody in this life.i don't need someone that's always there for me. Don't want love,it's just a word in our time. It's has long ago vanished with the last ray of light of a sunset one evening.It's a thing part of the medieval world with the princesses and the knights on white horses.It was real once upon a time,and i say don't live in the past. No need for tears of feeling sorryies, no need for soulmates at all. We cand find The One in our selves,i'm my one and only soulmate. I'll take phisical needs from the ones around me,from the ones that can still find me. I made believe a pink bubbly world,imperfect and sweet and i'm gonna suck in it everything around me. I'll make my imagination the only reality for everyone around me,for everyone who's breathing the same air as me. And they take it in,without even knowing or realizing it. I'll swalow men and nature,every living thing and be on top of the world. Better yet,I,myself,will be the top of world,powerfull and bored with waiting for those who wanna reach the top! I'll be happy for those who make it even if i don't need them to.

Cause there's no need to search for love or happiness.No need to suffer without them...We can sufocate them with the simple placebo effect of an imperfect sweet smile in our souls!

Niciun comentariu: