sâmbătă, 9 mai 2009

It seems like...

...another one bites the dust.I'm so confused right now,i don't know what to think anymore.If i try to keep it cool and think everything with calm there is nothing to worry about.And still i can't lose thing feeling that something is wrong.In the last few days you were a bit cold...or maybe diferent.I can't shake the feeling that you have something to tell me and you don't know how....
...Or maybe i'm just over-reacting,it wouldn't be the first time...it's just that you've never opened up to me...and you can do that with no fear,you can trust me...i can't read you and the trust i have in you scares me...i'm afraid of getting burnt.
...everything's a blur...maybe i should trust my gut that tells me everything is wrong,maybe i should let you bite the dust!...maybe..i just can't...i can't even breathe when i'm thinking of a life without you!

Niciun comentariu: